New version Fusion 6.1 from Eyeon
[:el]H Eyeon ανακοίνωσε ότι από τις 28-6-2010 είναι διαθέσιμη η version 6.1 του Fusion.
Η νέα βελτιωμένη έκδοση, περιλαμβάνει:
· OpenCL GPU Supercomputing
· RenderMan support
· Python scripting
· RED camera MYSTERIUM X™ support
· Particle system and geometry enhancements
· Particle caching
· Relighting enhancements
· Full importing of scenes with matched animation curves
· Importing of stereo cameras
· FBX multi level materials support from all major 3D applications
· Film Grain tool
· Hue Curves and colour suppression tool
· Local file caching options
· Increased metadata support
· Coordinate transfer modifier enhancements
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες πατήστε εδώ.[:en]
Eyeon unveils the next generation of the GPU Supercomputing framework in Fusion® 6.1. This is not just an acceleration technology; this is unprecedented productivity advancement.
Exploiting the power of low cost GPU graphics cards with hundreds of cores, coupled with an expanded feature set, makes this release much more productive. The need for network rendering becomes greatly reduced, keeping the studio’s infrastructure manageable and cost effective.
3D scene importing via FBX has been greatly expanded, streamlining the process between 3D animation and rendering to directly have the same assets working in Fusion. Produce passes and layers on the fly directly on the GPU at breath-taking speed. Cutting reliance on other applications and departments simplifies the production process.
Fusion 6.1 accelerates from the starting line with astounding GPU optimizations, local file caches and particle solution caching. The creative horizon expands with new tools for managing grain, color correction and handling metadata. Scripters will rejoice at the inclusion of native python support, and everyone benefits from the many enhancements to particles.
For more information click here.